Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Deciding on a health care provider for your family is a big responsibility that should not be taken lightly. If you are like most people, you probably have a lot of questions. We love questions because it usually means you are interested and passionate about your oral health.
We hear some questions frequently, so we’ve put some of them here. But if your question isn’t answered, feel free to contact us!
- How often should I come in?
- How much do I pay / will my appointment be expensive?
- Do you offer payment plans or discounts?
- How long will my appointment be?
- Will my treatment be painful?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What should I do if I have a dental emergency?
- Why might I need a dental crown?
- What is a root canal?
- What insurance do you accept?
- Does my insurance cover my dental treatment?
- What is the difference between a filling and a crown?
- What is an implant?